Sunday, April 15, 2012

A Much-Needed Post

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been so long! I've been really busy with school lately, these last two months are going to be pretty crazy with some important school projects, dance performances, and fundraising efforts.

The most important thing I've been meaning to post is that I have officially been accepted by AFS Spain! I could hear about my host family any day now (I check my email very often, hoping...). I have an orientation on May 19th in Phoenix, which will cover a lot of information about cultural adjustment and rules and other equally fun subjects.

I have also been meaning to post a heartfelt thank-you to several people who have given really generous donations and/or purchased cards. I'd like to give a personal shout-out to

  • Geoffrey Butzine
  • Randall Heath
  • Lorraine Lindley
  •  Amy Collinsworth  
  • Julie Kley 
Thank you all so much <3  and thank you to all of my friends who buy sweets at school, you guys are fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment